[Fwd: [cups-devel] What cups-devel version is required for Mandrake 9.0?]

Kurt Pfeifle kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:56:05 +0100

Michael Goffioul wrote:

> Anybody has an idea?

Not yet.

But probably tonight I will start looking into it.

I will install wine and try to run a program and try to figure how it does its printing....

> Michael.
>
> Timo Hoderlein wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am desperately trying to print with "wine", but there is no chance. I was
>>told

Who told you?

Did you contact the wine developers?

>>that in order to use CUPS (which works perfectly with MDK 9.0) with
>>wine I would have to compile wine from source making sure that I have
>>installed the cups-devel package. Unfortunately, there are various packages
>>circling around the Internet, but there is none that is for Mandrake 9.0.
>>Can anyone tell me which package works fine with that distribution?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Timo

Cheers,
Kurt