Fwd: Printing Envelopes

Chris Howells kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:22:30 +0000

--------------Boundary-00=_ILA69I0GUHIZYJQQC99B

<head>
</head>
Hello,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't know if this is a bug or not but this is what I have.<br>
I am running redhat 7.2, kernel version 2.4.9-31, kde version 2.2.2-1 my
delima is, when I print envelopes using Kword and when I select print, I
have to &nbsp;set the configuration and page size each time I print an envelope
and also with my laser jet, I can place 10 envelopes in the MP tray but the
software will only allow me to print 1 copy at a time, if I select more than
copy I get a error message that states <b>catastrophe! Fatal Error- Maximum
of 1 Copies Allowed</b><br>
Thanks<br>
Craig<br>

--------------Boundary-00=_ILA69I0GUHIZYJQQC99B--