[Kde-print-devel] regarding Bug 124317, Use kpdf to show ... printed PDF file

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Jul 5 13:59:10 CEST 2007

On 5 July 2007 07:27, Lion Vollnhals wrote:
> I thank you very much for your help Michael.

Indeed, thanks a lot Michael.

> Is there something i can to do to get a review or even better get this
> patch merged?

I will have a look at it on Saturday. I ack. I'm not so warm at the idea of
adding yet another checkbox in the main dialog. It will work for now, but we
will have to change this in KDE4 (together with all the interface).

I believe that a way of doing things for this is to _not_ present at all the
user with a choice of a filename _before_ "printing to file". User gets to
print and at the end a dialog pops up asking for the filename to save the
PS/PDF in and at the same time the checkbox about opening the file or not
could be put there.

Thanks for your help.

--
Cristian Tibirna