[Kde-print-devel] changes in poster.c

Manfred Paulus manfred.paulus at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:07:42 CET 2006

Hi Cristian,

I think the ISO B paper formats should be named B0-B10, because the ISO A
formats are named A0-A10. As far as I could see in the internet (wikipedia,
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html) the japanese B paper formats
aren't used too much. So I added the japanese paper formats as JB0-JB10. If
you don't agree with that, feel free to copy in the old paper format
definitions again.

Besides that my changes are backward compatible. If you don't use the two
new options, poster exactly behaves as it did before.

Regards,
   Manfred Paulus