Copyright holders email addresses

Jaison Lee lee.jaison at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 01:54:05 CEST 2006

On 6/10/06, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> >Example from a random file:
> >    Copyright (C) 2005, 2006 KJSEmbed Authors
> >    See included AUTHORS file.
> >
> I cannot give you a legally-valid equivalent of "other trademarks are
> owned by their respective owners" that we see on press releases for
> copyrights. Maybe someone else knows a wording for that.

If someone can provide me a legally acceptable way of handling the
above scenario it would be greatly appreciated. I can do the legwork
to make sure it gets on the KDE policies page and make sure that EBN
handles it.

> Until such time, don't invent anything and place the names of the
> copyright holders in the source file.

But..but... I can be very imaginative. :) I'm sure ASCII art will hold
up in court...right?  :P