advert on webcvs

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 25 17:44:47 CET 2004

Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org> wrote:
> Oh, a lot of hearsay and obfuscation. always a great way to start a good
> flamewar :)
>
> I think Tink would know the reasons for her decisions the best, so lets not
> speculate over it.

Well, it's not hearsay, obfuscation or speculation.  It's from mails
she wrote and that I still have archived and recently double-checked.
However I suspect (yes, this is speculation) that people on either
side do not want to discuss the situation any more so I will drop the
matter.

> > This is a sad excuse indeed to turn away KDE Wiki, KDE Blog and People
> > Behind KDE!  KDE should really lighten up about that.
>
> people behind KDE runs ads?

Not as far as I know.

Cheers,
Navin.