Translation of articles

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Sep 29 19:42:14 CEST 2003

As convenient as that would be, it's really not implicit.  For the purposes of
the web content, it's probably easy enough to just contact the author.  Here
we don't have to be as pedantic for "internal KDE usage" (which I would
generally include something like KDE France in), but this isn't a given for
"external" distribution -- which is probably fine practcially, but likely
wouldn't hold up if someone pushed the point in court.

-Scott