Icon Removal (was: Re: Icons in kdelib)

Marc Mutz mutz at kde.org
Sun Oct 5 17:47:02 CEST 2003

On Sunday 05 October 2003 13:33, Martijn Klingens wrote:
<snip>
> Even though it's a bad idea to use kdelibs icons 'as is'
> inside apps (they might be redrawn and look entirely different, no
> longer serving the purpose for your app's action)
<snip>

Ehum? I think I didn't get it: How else do you want to ensure consitency
between apps if not by moving common icons to kdelibs so they can be
used by all apps?

Marc

--
The [Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act] expands copyright not
only for future, but also for existing works, even though their