Fwd: Hayes

Andreas Pour kde-policies@mail.kde.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:37:32 -0600

Hi,

Harri, sorry to say, I disagree very much that the release coordinator should
have final say in this.  As I think everyone knows, I have zero confidence in
the current release maintainer.  If any issue of mine were left to be resolved
by him, it would be not resolved, b/c I have no confidence in his actions, and
no respect for him as a person.

The only way any group is going to function is if the institutions have
legitimacy.  When Dirk has so abused his position, then it is incumbent to
strongly rebuke him or to remove him from office.  If this does not happen, the
position loses its legitimacy.  In my opinion the position has lost its
legitimacy, so long as Dirk is in it.

Ciao,

Dre