KDE Business Cards

Andreas Pour kde-policies@mail.kde.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:47:07 -0600

Hi,

We are looking to make business cards for the LWE NY 2003, which is coming up
shortly.

I thought the best procedure would be to print a color design on business card
stock on 8.5 x 11" paper, with no personalization info.  We can print a large
number of these.  Then whenever there is a show the event coordinator can
laser-print personalization info on the stock - this of course requires a
personalization tempalte for KOffice / OpenOffice.org .  The card stock is
perforated so cutting it after printing is simple.

But we need a design real soon.   I remember various times this topic has been
raised various places.  Can someone link to a design please?

Also, I cc: kde-policies since I supposed having a KDE business card raises
similar issues as kde.org email addresses, perhaps even more poignantly.

Ciao,

Dre