January/February KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Feb 22 16:09:32 GMT 2023

Hello everyone,

it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)

If you have contributed in January or February, a summary of your most
noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
screenshots or links to already existing blog posts. If you noticed something
noteworthy during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of
course!

To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
important, there's two files attached here, an auto-generated detailed
changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David F's changelog
scripts for KF5 releases), and basic commit stats for the PIM repositories.

The last one was edited by me (https://volkerkrause.eu/2023/01/07/kde-pim-november-december-2022.html), any volunteers for this one?

Thanks for your help!
Volker