March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Claudio Cambra claudio.cambra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:31:34 BST 2022

# Kalendar

* Several UI tweaks and fixes have been made to make certain interactive elements clear, such as resizeable drawers and headers, which now become highlighted on hover/click
* Hovering over tasks now highlights said tasks in the colour of their parent calendar
* The week view/three day view/day view has seen changes to its layout code that should improve the positioning and sizing of events and tasks that take place in shorter timespans and that overlap with each other
* There is an ongoing effort to clean up Kalendar’s code base and to make the application leaner and simpler

Thanks!
Claudio