March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 13:43:05 BST 2022

Hi,
During these two months I worked on qt6 porting + added windows CI/test
support for some modules.
I added support for fullscreen for kmail/sieveeditor/kaddressbook/kontact/
akregator
I fixed a bug about pim home page.
I added color scheme manager support too in kmail/sieveeditor/kaddressbook/
kontact/akregator
I fixed update color kmail viewer/sieveeditor when we change theme.

Now we can search without respect Diacritic and Accent in word.
=> we can search “résumé” or “resume” in email/contact/akregator/kmail
composer etc.

Ksmtp: I fixed "Check if server support dsn before to force it"
Fix Bug 452480: Kmail doesn't display calendar invites (bug 452480) (will be
release in 22.04.1)

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer