List of Authors in aboutdata.cpp

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Sep 3 22:01:48 BST 2021

On Freitag, 3. September 2021 18:45:52 CEST David Bryant wrote:
> On Monday, August 23, 2021 4:36:27 PM CDT Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > The following repositories are the most important ones that make up KMail:
> OK. Thanks, Ingo. I have spme revised statistics. Here's how I got them.

Thanks for your impressive work.

> -- I reviewed the list of repos you sent me, and went over the list of repos
> in the PIM group at gitlab. I decided to include 5 more repos than the 27
> you mentioned. The list of repos I used is attached as "PIMcomponents.txt".

Looks good.

> -- The resulting list is attached, as "AuthorStats.pdf". There are 565
> people, one organization (OpenUsability), and 4 bots on the list. Well,
> "nobody at localhost" might not be a bot.

This could be a dummy address for people who wanted their email address
removed from the logs.

> But "Scripty" is clearly an automaton
> with two names. People credited as "Authors" in the Help --> About KMail
> widget are listed in red, bold; "Thanks To" folks are in blue, bold.
>
> What else?

I checked the accounts file listing all (?) KDE contributors with commit
rights. You can use
svn export svn://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kde-common/accounts
to get it if you have access to svn.kde.org. Otherwise, I can send you a copy
of this file. It contains the names and email addresses of the contributors.

> I noticed three people (Sven Lppken, with 4 commits;

Sven Lüppken
I see 19 commits by him in the kdepim repo.

> also Peter Kmmel

Peter Kümmel
I see 14 commits by him in the kdepim repo.

> and Richard Lrkng,

Richard Lärkäng
5 commits in the kdepim repo.

> with one each) whose names appear to be missing
> some vowels. If anybody knows how those three last names should be spelled,
> please let me know.

Regards,
Ingo