September/October KDE PIM summary blog post

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sun Oct 31 18:13:44 GMT 2021

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:49:04 PM CET Volker Krause wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)
>
> If you have contributed in September or October, a summary of your most
> noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
> screenshots or links to existing posts. If you noticed something noteworthy
> during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of course!
>
> To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
> important, there's two files attached here, an auto-generated detailed
> changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David F's changelog
> scripts for KF5 releases), and basic commit stats for the PIM repositories.
>
> Secondly, we need help with compiling, editing and eventually publishing the
> blog post. Ideally this rotates between a number of people so that everyone
> has to do that only once per year or so.
>
> David B did the last one:
> https://www.davidcbryant.net/wp/july-august-in-kde-pim/ Previous ones can
> be found following the links in the one before that:
> https://volkerkrause.eu/2021/07/03/kde-pim-may-june-2021.html

Hi all,

The blog post should be hopefully ready and ou can find the current text here:
https://gitlab.com/ognarb/blog/-/merge_requests/21

Claudio proofread it already, but another pair of eyes on the content and
grammar won't hurt :D Please also let me know if I missed anything.

I'm thinking of publishing it tomorrow night and letting Promo share it Tuesday
morning (CEST) since this is time there we can get the most attention :)

Cheers,
Carl