Are IncidenceEditor's CategoryDialog, CategoryEditDialog, and CategorySelectDialog unused?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Feb 10 21:42:11 GMT 2021

On Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2021 21:27:08 CET Glen Ditchfield wrote:
>  IncidenceEditor defines three dialogs:  CategoryDialog, CategoryEditDialog,
> and CategorySelectDialog.  I haven't found any place where they are used,
> though.

lxr.kde.org also doesn't find any places where they are used.
https://lxr.kde.org/ident?_i=CategoryDialog
https://lxr.kde.org/ident?_i=CategoryEditDialog
https://lxr.kde.org/ident?_i=CategorySelectDialog

> Are they left-overs from earlier days,

Probably. In the GitHub mirrors of the old kdepim repository one can find a
few commits mentioning them, e.g.
https://github.com/search?q=org%3AKDE+CategoryDialog&type=commits

> or am I just not looking in the right places?
>
> None of the three are declared with INCIDENCEEDITOR_EXPORT.  Does that mean
> they can be deleted?

I'd say most likely yes.

Regards,
Ingo