July/August in KDE PIM

David Bryant davidbryant at gvtc.com
Sat Aug 28 16:20:29 BST 2021

On Saturday, August 28, 2021 6:00:07 AM CDT Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> So I would propose to give that a try. And perhaps our local
> Nextcloud-linked persons can then also report issues we have to their
> co-workers (*hinthint*  ).

Well, I put it up *on my own site using WordPress*[1]. I don't use WordPress much ...
since I have it, I thought I might as well get a little practice (most of my web pages were
created with Notepad / Kwrite). Maybe I'll try the NextCloud site another day. Thanks
for the suggestion, Friedrich.
--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas