Making unit tests first-class again across PIM repos

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Aug 21 22:37:09 BST 2021

Am Montag, 9. August 2021, 18:05:01 CEST schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> So, who would be interested/willing to join this effort for the coming
> weeks? Myself I have some time reserved for this in the evenings over
> August and begin of September.

Thanks Glen & Volker for your replies on the original email :)

So seems no-one really was waiting with spare resources to share on this
sudden burst of test brush-up activity :P at least when it comes to
investigating test failures and drafting fixes.
Glad still to see all the good and quick support on reviewing or helping on
questions I got across the board. As well as Volker also already looking into
improving test coverage on CI (see
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-tooling/-/merge_requests/172)

And thus the bureaucratic overhead of organizing test fixing via phab tasks
can be spared then, which can be counted as a positive ;)

So will then try to fix some more test in the remaining time I set myself
aside, let' see how far I get before I then get to finally try to implement
the features I desire to have.

Cheers
Friedrich