March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Apr 28 08:13:40 BST 2021

Hi Glen,

On Dienstag, 27. April 2021 22:40:29 CEST Glen Ditchfield wrote:
> On Monday, April 26, 2021 10:30:41 A.M. CDT Volker Krause wrote:
> > It's time again to prepare the bi-monthly KDE PIM blog post.
>
> Changes for KOrganizer:
>
> These changes will appear in 21.04.01, so I don't know whether they should
> be listed in this blog post or the next.

We usually list anything noteworthy that we have worked on in KDE PIM in the
last two months, not just stuff that has been or soon will be released.

Things that are interesting for a release should be listed in the
corresponding release notes, i.e. make sure that your changes for 21.04.1 will
be added to the release notes for 21.04.1.

Regards,
Ingo