Knode source code

sebastien.marbrier at mail.ch sebastien.marbrier at mail.ch
Tue Sep 22 11:57:11 BST 2020

Dear all,   I am interested to make knode live again. To do so, I would like to find the latest available source code.   So far, I was not able to find it in usal kde repositories such as https://invent.kde.org/ https://github.com/KDE or phabricator.   I could find some repositories in https://download.kde.org/unstable/kdepim/4.5.97/src/ and https://github.com/d-graef/kde-knode/tree/master/knode There is also a repository in https://sourceforge.net/projects/knode/ but I am afraid it is too old.   Should I start from one of these repositories or should I use an other one ? According the discussions I read on the kde-pim forums I should start to update it with kde5 libs. Are they wanted features I should work on after ?   Thank you ,   Sbastien Marbrier