Is KOrganizer and Akonadi broken on master, or is it just me?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Fri Oct 30 11:03:51 GMT 2020

Hi Glen,

thanks for the report. There's indeed a bug caused by the new payload
compression feature. It only affects calendar events as the real issue was in
the calendar serializer plugin. Please update akonadi-calendar to latest
master (850ff668c), then KOrganizer and Akoandiconsole should start working
again. Sorry about this and once again thanks for testing the bleeding-edge
version :)

/Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683