Merging kcalutils release/20.04 onto master

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Thu May 28 17:35:01 BST 2020

Hey glen,

>     $ git push
>     FATAL: W any pim/kcalutils gditchfield DENIED by fallthru
>     (or you mis-spelled the reponame)
>     fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>
>     Please make sure you have the correct access rights
>     and the repository exists.
>
> I think I have access, since I am in the developer group.
>
> What went wrong?
>
> Is there some other way to make the merge?

Did you have permission to push to master before the switch to invent? If not
you didn't got the permission just from the switch and we till have to do the
push for you.

I saw that laurent e.g just merge merge request directly, so the authors don't
have to do this. Because it is possible with Gitlab, I think this is a smart
thing to do. Are the options against it?

Anyways, you proposed now several patches the last months nearly a year, so I
am in favor to give you a +1 for your request to get the needed permissions to
push. Please apply for it:

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/
Get_a_Developer_Account#How_to_get_read-write_access_to_git.2Fsvn

hefee