D29613: Support multiple entries in XDG_DATA_DIRS

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 21 09:53:47 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  They are used. But indeed I don't actually need that to fix my use case. I thought proper cascading was better than just fixing my use case?

  In my use case, <customprefix> has everything, /usr/share has some duplicates. So obviously stopping at <customprefix> would be good enough.
  But if someone installs only *one* application in <customprefix> and it adds some things to the default grantlee theme, we still want the rest of the theme to be found in /usr, no?

INLINE COMMENTS

> grantleetheme.cpp:78
>      loader = QSharedPointer<GrantleeTheme::QtResourceTemplateLoader>::create();
> -    loader->setTemplateDirs({ dir.absolutePath() });
> +    loader->setTemplateDirs(templatePaths);
>      loader->setTheme(dirName);

They *are* used. Here.

> grantleetheme.cpp:193
>  {
> -    return d->absolutePath;
> +    return d->absolutePaths.at(0); // ####
>  }

Here however we have a problem.
AFAICS this is only used by ThemeManager::pathFromThemes().
Not really sure what this bug impacts.

REPOSITORY
  R77 PIM: Grantlee Theme

REVISION DETAIL