D29602: Add field "Folder" to theme content items and to message tool tip

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 13:23:45 BST 2020

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  Tried it locally and it's pretty cool. Just some nitpicks in the recent changes.

INLINE COMMENTS

> storagemodel.cpp:260
> +
> +    QHash<Akonadi::Collection::Id, QString>::iterator it =
> +        d->mFolderHash.find(item.storageCollectionId());

Use `auto` instead of typing out the entire iterator type, please.

> storagemodel.cpp:270
> +        it = d->mFolderHash.insert(item.storageCollectionId(),
> +                                   folder.left(folder.size() - 1));
> +    }

This does an unnecessary copy of the substring, I'd propose to do `folder.chop(1)` after the while loop, which just shrinks the current string, then you can insert it directly into the hash table.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29602