D28380: make column sizes more stable

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 3 09:14:28 BST 2020

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  I trust your testing, but I don't understand the logic of the fix.

  1. losing the fractional part shouldn't lead to losing 1 pixel on every start.  100.3 becomes 100, but then 100 remains 100. Can you explain why 100 would become 99 or 101?

  2. Am I right in assuming that col->currentWidth() != header()->sectionSize(idx)? Otherwise the whole line of code is a no-op.

  In that case, if a column has been resized from 253.3 to 100, what sense does it make to save this as 100.3?

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28380