KDE PIM SPRINT 2020 TOULOUSE [POSTPONED]

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Mar 12 12:57:05 GMT 2020

Hi,
Indeed the situation is not perfect for doing a kde pim sprint.
We don't have any idea about situation in two weeks.

As we can see, Dan will not be able to flight, I spoke with Volker, Nicolas and
we think that it's the better solution to postponing it.

I can't give a date for next pim sprint but we will not be able to do it in
two weeks.

I will cancel my flight/hotel.

Thanks Franck for your work for organizing it.

Sorry for that but the better solution is postponing it at the moment.

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,