Syndication: Relicense notice

Christophe Giboudeaux christophe at krop.fr
Tue Jun 30 18:06:22 BST 2020

Hi,

While porting the syndication files to use the SPDX license format, some files
added by Frerich Raabe which originally lived in 'librss' (> 15 years ago)
were marked as problematic.

dataretriever.{cpp,h} and loader.{cpp,h} only have a partial license header
pointing to a COPYING file which I can't find anywhere.

According to the relicensecheck script, all developers who pushed changes to
these files allow to relicense files to LGPL-2.0-or-later.
Unless someone has a valid objection, I'll update the license header for these
files in a couple days.

Christophe