KDE PIM mentorship request

Glen Ditchfield GJDitchfield at acm.org
Mon Jun 15 15:09:47 BST 2020

On Monday, June 15, 2020 6:44:39 A.M. CDT Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> The best course of action is to get the entire KDE PIM built from current
> master into a prefix. kdesrc-build is the best tool for this, see the
> Development page on our wiki [0].
>
> [0] https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development
>
> Then you can start playing around with it

I do my development inside a KDE Docker image, since it isolates the
development version from my working environment.  The image is described at
 https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Docker

The image is based on KDE Neon, which updates often.  Sometimes the image
falls behind, so you may need to run "apt update; apt full-upgrade" to get the
source to build.