KDE PIM mentorship request

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Mon Jun 15 13:47:32 BST 2020

Hi Ihor, hi Daniel.

Daniel Vrátil - 15.06.20, 13:44:39 CEST:
> As Martin already said, the best place is this mailing list and
> #akonadi or #kontact channel on IRC.
>
> The best course of action is to get the entire KDE PIM built from
> current master into a prefix. kdesrc-build is the best tool for this,
> see the Development page on our wiki [0].
>
> [0] https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development
>
> Then you can start playing around with it

One thing I forgot, Ihor, it would be helpful to register an KDE
identity account for yourself in order to prepare pull requests under
your name and use any of the other KDE infrastructure like for example
those Phabricator workboards for example to claim a task:

https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=registration/index

Best,
--
Martin