KDE PIM mentorship request

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Jun 15 13:40:10 BST 2020

On Montag, 15. Juni 2020 10:59:31 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Ihor Antonov - 14.06.20, 22:33:05 CEST:
> > So here are the list of my personal itches that may be a good starting
> > point:
> >
> > - kmail message list: add option "send new email to the recipient of
> > currently selected email"

If there is only a single recipient you want to send the new email to, then
simply click on the email address of the recipient. But I guess you want to
"send new email to all recipients of currently selected email". I also miss
this feature and it sounds like a good feature to get into the code.

Regards,
Ingo