KMail is a state-of-the-art email client that integrates well with widely used email providers like GMail

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 10:50:17 GMT 2020

On Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020 16:48:49 CET jvapr27 at gmail.com wrote:
> ah okay. I see.
>
> Well unfortunately, I will have to stick with Evolution for now.

Well, alternatively you could switch to an email provider which respects your
privacy better and doesn't make it that hard for providers of alternative
email clients to support.

Quite frankly, if GMail wasn't that widely in use, then I (my very own
opinion) would simply stop supporting them.

Regards,
Ingo (former maintainer of KMail)