KDE PIM SPRINT 2020 TOULOUSE

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Fri Apr 3 08:32:22 BST 2020

On Thursday, 2 April 2020 22:49:06 CEST Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sunday, 29 March 2020 21:23:13 CEST David Faure wrote:
> > Yes I think it's a good idea to do this remotely, there are many things to
> > sort out.
> >
> > On my side, I'd like to debug and get some input on some issues like
> > - KOrganizer: bug can't modify item immediately after creating it
> > - Deleting multiple emails really fast leads to some of them being stuck
> > in
> > "about to be deleted" state
> > - Finding out why kmail often shows "This message is encrypted"
> > erroneously
> > - Finding out why contact completion/search doesn't find some contacts
> > - The use of KParts in kdepim (with some KF6 changes in mind)
> >
> > Who else can be available next weekend for a remote sprint?
>
> Alright, sorry for the late reply had to check but I'll be available at
> least in some capacity. The problem when home is not really the remote
> aspect it's more the running midget aspect. :-)
>
> On my end I'd be game discussing and planning anything KF6 related and I'll
> likely try to make progress on Zanshin to at least finish the mock cleanups.

So how about we start at 10:00 CEST in #kontact tomorrow, looking at some of
the more specific issues first and covering the general topics starting at
15:00 CEST to give Allen a chance to participate there?

In terms of audio/video I think Jitsi is our best option, assuming that works
for everyone.

Regards,
Volker