KDE PIM SPRINT 2020 TOULOUSE

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Apr 2 21:49:06 BST 2020

Hello,

On Sunday, 29 March 2020 21:23:13 CEST David Faure wrote:
> Yes I think it's a good idea to do this remotely, there are many things to
> sort out.
>
> On my side, I'd like to debug and get some input on some issues like
> - KOrganizer: bug can't modify item immediately after creating it
> - Deleting multiple emails really fast leads to some of them being stuck in
> "about to be deleted" state
> - Finding out why kmail often shows "This message is encrypted" erroneously
> - Finding out why contact completion/search doesn't find some contacts
> - The use of KParts in kdepim (with some KF6 changes in mind)
>
> Who else can be available next weekend for a remote sprint?

Alright, sorry for the late reply had to check but I'll be available at least
in some capacity. The problem when home is not really the remote aspect it's
more the running midget aspect. :-)

On my end I'd be game discussing and planning anything KF6 related and I'll
likely try to make progress on Zanshin to at least finish the mock cleanups.

Regards.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud patron of KDE, https://hc.enioka.com/en