Needed: GSOC co-mentor for an Akonadi resource proposal

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Apr 1 18:17:14 BST 2020

On 2020 prilula d. 1id 08:36:59 CEST Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> Tom will be handling the EteSync-side of mentoring, I will take care of the
> Akonadi part of the work. However, due to the covid-19 oubreak, Google wants
> proposals to have backup mentors. Would someone from the PIM team be
> willing to sign-up as a backup mentor for the proposal? Things are pretty
> OK in Czechia, so I don't expect I would need a "backup", so it's more of a
> formality.
>
> The proposal is here [2], if you are interested, just click that you "Want
> to mentor".

Hi Dan,

I've been an "absentee / backup" kind of mentor for projects in the past, and
am vaguely PIM-related, so I could be able to do this. I work from home (don't
we all) on KDE-related things so am available generally in UTC+1 office hours.

I can poke that button if there's no better candidates.

[ade]