Needed: GSOC co-mentor for an Akonadi resource proposal

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Apr 1 07:36:59 BST 2020

Hi,

thanks to Tom from EteSync (E2E encrypted online PIM service, [0]) we have a
GSOC project for KDEPIM this year - developing an Akonadi resource for EteSync
[1]. We also have a very perspective student proposal that we think has very
good chances to be successful.

Tom will be handling the EteSync-side of mentoring, I will take care of the
Akonadi part of the work. However, due to the covid-19 oubreak, Google wants
proposals to have backup mentors. Would someone from the PIM team be willing
to sign-up as a backup mentor for the proposal? Things are pretty OK in
Czechia, so I don't expect I would need a "backup", so it's more of a
formality.

The proposal is here [2], if you are interested, just click that you "Want to
mentor".

/Dan

[0] https://www.etesync.com
[1] https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/
Ideas#Project:_EteSync_sync_backend_for_Akonadi
[2] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/
4610988642402304/proposal/5137625351979008/

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683