Kdesrc-build kde-pim fails at kxmlgui (30/139)

Christophe Giboudeaux christophe at krop.fr
Mon Oct 28 08:11:26 GMT 2019

Hello,

On dimanche 27 octobre 2019 23:08:58 CET A. F. Cano wrote:

> The full log file is below, but why do I get this?
>
> -- The following features have been disabled:
>
>  * QCH, API documentation in QCH format (for e.g. Qt Assistant, Qt Creator &
> KDevelop)
>
> I have searched for "qch" and the only package that matches is:

A couple things are needed to generate QCH files: Qt5Core (which you certainly
have installed) and the 'qtcore/qtcore.tags' (the Debian package search says
it is in qtbase5-doc-html). If present, a couple more things are required:
doxygen, qhelpgenerator.

> But the show stopper is this:
>
> CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:75 (add_library):
>   Target "KF5XmlGui" links to target "Qt5::CorePrivate" but the target was
>   not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
>   target, or an ALIAS target is missing?
>
> What am I missing?  Now do I get past this error?

The package is called qtbase5-private-dev on Debian.