D24709: Remove some warnings about unused return values.

Glen Ditchfield noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 21:31:09 BST 2019

gjditchfield added a comment.

  I don't know the rules for changing interfaces.

  AttachmentModel::addAttachment() always returns true (and I think that is not a mistake), and only has 1 caller I know of; maybe it should be eliminated?

  Removing the return value of Item::appendChildItem() would require a matching change to ItemPrivate::insertChildItem<>(), but that looks OK to me.

  The return value from RichTextComposerSignatures::replaceSignature() is used in some places.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24709