D24633: KOrganizer : Fix Get Hot New Stuff

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 14 16:00:42 BST 2019

winterz created this revision.
winterz added a reviewer: mlaurent.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
winterz requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - the providersurl setting in the .knsrc file was wrong and no longer needed: just use the default
  - we need to set the application name, version etc, else KNS3 was looking for kontact.knsrc and not korganizer.knsrc

  hmm... maybe it isn't a good idea to set the ApplicationName, Version, etc. in here since that's a global thing and may break other stuff.
  I don't see an API for KNS3 that allows setting the applicationName, version.. .  that would be better if there was such an API.

TEST PLAN
  seems to work now.

  the more I think about it the more I know setting QApplicationName , etc in here is not correct.

  I think I'll make a new patch with saves and resets those values.

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24633