T6854: Modernizing Kontact look

Andreas Kainz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 6 23:11:59 BST 2019

andreask added a comment.

  In T6854#184155 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854#184155>, @ognarb wrote:

  > Here are some quick qml/kirigami experiences:

  I like the Summery quick qml/kirigami experiences page a lot it's easy to understood and you get an good overview. maybe give the user the idea that the summery page is also linked to the different sections in Kontact. I'm thinking on something like colors that are related to todo, kalender, kmail, ... add an event, ...

  but for me it's an great starting point, which will work well. I only want to say that the design language should be shown in the different apps of kontact to.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854