Thank you!

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sat May 4 09:32:20 BST 2019

Martin Steigerwald - 04.05.19, 10:29:
> As I just recognized again the value of gratitude, while I am not
> quite satisfied with the state of KDEPIM/Akonadi as of 18.08, not yet
> having easy access to a more recent version in Debian Unstable:
>

> Thank you!

> Thank you to Dan, David, Volker and all the other developers who put
> effort into making KDEPIM/Akonadi a better experience for all users.
>
> Yesterday I just read the recent blog posts about the improvements
> during the KDEPIM print and I can imagine it was quite a lot of
> effort.

Oh, of course also

Thank you to Laurent, who works so consistently and persistently on
KDEPIM.

I thought more about the backend stuff that is why I mentioned Dan,
David, Volker.

Also thank you to Christophe for consistent and persistent bug triage.
And for anyone else who involved with helping to keep Bugzilla clean and
useful for KDEPIM/Akonadi.

As with any time when using names: Thank you also to every one I may
still have missed.

Thanks,
--
Martin