D21154: Automatically run pg_upgrade when major PostgreSQL upgrade is detected

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 14 12:52:03 BST 2019

dvratil marked 4 inline comments as done.
dvratil added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in dbconfigpostgresql.cpp:98
> We do another if clause for version 11?

Good catch, let me fix this separately (and propperly).

> knauss wrote in dbconfigpostgresql.cpp:254
> for Debian it is just:
>
> /usr/lib/postgresql/%1/bin/
>
> You should use the same logic like in postgresSearchPath from DbConfigPostgresql::init to find the old bin dir. I can't see why the old version should be located differently.

Thanks.

Tha main difference between this and the lookup in `init()` is that here we are looking for a specific version of Postgres, while in `init()` we are looking for the newest one (without knowing what version it is)

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21154