Please remember we're in feature (and string freeze) in Applications/19.04

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 31 16:05:35 BST 2019

El diumenge, 31 de març de 2019, a les 15:45:26 CEST, Daniel Vrátil va escriure:
> On Saturday, March 30, 2019 7:16:08 PM CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > NOTE: CC-me on answers i'm not subscribed
> >

> > It seems some new strings have been commited to some pim repos since March
> > 21st.
>
> Do you know which in which repos/catalogs?

Sure, but i don't want to point fingers, it's not a huge issue, just want to make sure everyone is aware of the issue.

Hope that by writing here the people that had didn't realize we were in a freeze now have realized :)

Cheers,
  Albert