Please remember we're in feature (and string freeze) in Applications/19.04

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 30 18:16:08 GMT 2019

NOTE: CC-me on answers i'm not subscribed

It seems some new strings have been commited to some pim repos since March 21st.

Some of our translators have raised this as suboptimal for their workflow.

Since we're nearing the release, please remember we're in feature and string freeze in Applications/19.04.

If you need an exception I'm sure that release-team and kde-i18n-doc will be more than reasonable, but involve them so everyone knows what's going on.

Cheers,
  Albert

NOTE: CC-me on answers i'm not subscribed