QtWebKit?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 09:17:03 GMT 2019

Hi,

I know some PIM developers don't want to consider reintroducing support for
QtWebKit now that it has been rebooted. As I've said before, that's a reason for
me to stick with PIM 4.14 ... but

How much work would it be to introduce a build-time choice of rendering engine
as KDevelop does for its documentation browser, and to maintain that as a
personal patch? How many subprojects would we be talking about and how often
does that code change?

I could find out on the fly but I prefer to know what I'm getting into first :)

Thanks,
R.