D17947: Export the APIs needed to build Blogilo again

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 23 17:58:39 GMT 2019

mlaurent added a comment.

  For me fixing lib is not installed headers as it's not used by any program.
  I don't consider blogilo as a program as it's not maintain it's broken (I broken it when I ported to webengine and I signaled it as it was broken long time ago).

  So I can accept a patch for not installing some not exported class but not exported some symbol which will not used.

  I don't see the problem if  this patch is applying in fedora package but I don't see the useful for kpim as it never used.

REPOSITORY
  R86 PIM: Text Editor

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17947