D17947: Export the APIs needed to build Blogilo again

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 23 16:23:16 GMT 2019

dvratil added a comment.

  @mlaurent this change actually fixes a bug in the library - InsertTableWidget and InsertImageWidget header files are installed so the classes are considered public and must be thus exported - which makes me think you only looked at the "Blogilo" in the title without looking at the code itself, which would be rather disappointing. If you disregard the fact that this is a fix to keep Blogilo compiling, but take it as a general improvement to the library, why not accept it? Would you accept this patch had Kevin not mentioned Blogilo at all, just called in "add missing exports"? Yes, Blogilo is not maintained and released by us, but it's not fair to actively and intentionally prevent people from keeping it working for themselves by not accepting literally harmless patches - this is not how we roll in KDE at all.

REPOSITORY
  R86 PIM: Text Editor

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17947