D19739: Make the feed uri the baseUrl for previews

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 06:03:58 GMT 2019

mlaurent requested changes to this revision.
mlaurent added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pinaraf wrote in articleviewerwidget.cpp:196
> 100% sure. See feed.cpp line 146 where Feeds are instanciated from OPML. Otherwise, they are instanciated when added by URL. Having it null would be terrible about everywhere in the codebase I think.

Ok add a

const QUrl xmlUrl = QUrl(article.feed()->xmlUrl());
qCDebug(...) << " xmlUrl : "<< xmlUrl;
m_articleHtmlWriter->setBaseUrl(xmlUrl);

so we can debug it if there is a wierd url.

Thanks

REPOSITORY
  R201 Akregator

REVISION DETAIL