D19854: Use single-argument constructor of WebEngineViewer::WebEnginePage

Jonathan Marten noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 20 12:51:03 GMT 2019

marten added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mlaurent wrote in articleviewerwebenginepage.h:30
> Why virtual ? we have override for it no ?

Not sure if there is an explicit KDE  or PIM coding standard for this, but I'd always believed that it was good programming practice for any class with virtual functions or anything derived from one (i.e. any class derived from QObject) to have a virtual destructor.  Yes, the destructor is automatically virtual anyway (because QObject's is), but it changes nothing and makes the intention clear if the derived class destructor is marked as explicitly virtual.  However, if the preferred standard now is to use override and not virtual, then I'm happy to adopt that.

REPOSITORY
  R201 Akregator

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19854