Apparmor profile for Akonadi MySQL backend

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Jul 29 10:12:59 BST 2019

The files look fairly similar. I'd prefer to only have one version of the file
in the Akonadi repo, of course - do you think it would be possible to unify
them, so both Kubuntu and Neon would use the same file?

Feel free to create a review on Phab, we can discuss details there.

/Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683