Apparmor profile for Akonadi MySQL backend

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Sat Jul 27 22:23:01 BST 2019

Hey,

yes is Debian [1], that is different than that on Neon, because Neon uses
MySql  and Debian switched to MariaDB, that needs different settings. Keep also
in mind, that those Apparmor profiles are about the underlying database and not
the Akonadi executable in itself. Additionally Debian creates a symlink
mysqld-akonadi -> mysqld  to apply an differnent Apparmor profile for Akonadi.
Neon creates a small wrapper [2] to have a different executable.

sandro

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/akonadi/blob/master/debian/
usr.sbin.mysqld-akonadi

[2] https://packaging.neon.kde.org/kde/akonadi.git/tree/debian/mysqld-akonadi?